Wild, exotic ways to incorporate chocolate into sweet and savory delicacies.
Decadence and creativity merge into a blissful package of fine chocolate in this new cookbook by renowned chocolatiers Dominique and Cindy Duby. Chocolate is not delegated solely to the desserts section of this book but is incorporated throughout in savory dishes, giving each plate a velvety, complex and delicious finish. Not to worry there are decadent desserts like baked chocolate cream and spiced caramel dust spoons.
This new cookbook includes sections on cocktails and drinks, savory dishes (shellfish, fish, meat, vegetables) and sweet ends. Also included are professional add-on recipes, a section on basics, and a resource list.
All the exquisite recipes reflect the rationale at Wild Sweets, the authors' chocolate atelier. They blend the exotic and the familiar, and offer elements of surprise with a sense of comfort. Among the selections
- Braised short ribs, choco-wine sauce, cauliflower water risotto, and filo crunch
- BBQ pork, crispy gnocchi, toasted cocoa nibs, and spiced brown butter
- Apple gelée, rock shrimp, celery leaf salad with cranraisins, and white chocolate-curry leaf milk
- Slow-roasted salmon, cocoa muscovado consommé, and vanilla potatoes
- Frozen chocolate pineapple freezy and white rum daiquiri.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!|
to rate this product