The owner of Michy's, Miami's top-rated restaurant, presents her signature brand of Latin food.
From Gourmet to Esquire to the Wall Street Journal, Michelle Bernstein has drawn widespread acclaim for her passionate reinterpretations of the Latin dishes of her childhood. In this, her first cookbook, she introduces that exciting food. Cuisine à Latina effortlessly synthesizes several traditions: the Argentinean food of Bernstein's mother, with its intertwined Latin and Italian roots, the vibrant global palate of Miami, and her own French training.
- Classic Latin: Arroz con Pollo, Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Argentine Veal Milanesa
- Fresh Mediterranean: Shaved Fennel Salad, Seafood Pasta with Tomatoes and Mint
- Cosmopolitan Miami: Fried Calamari with Chili Coconut Sauce, Caribbean Pumpkin Soup with Island Spices
- Luxurious comfort food: Chili-Fried Onion Rings, Spiced Short Ribs, Mustard-Crusted Brisket
- Holiday dishes with a Latin flair: Mojo-Marinated Cornish Hens
to rate this product