The nation’s most trusted authority on heart-healthy living presents the fourth edition of this classic cookbook, with the most up-to-date information on heart health and nutrition--including the effects of saturated and trans fats and cholesterol--and 50 exciting new recipes.
American Heart Association Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook offers more than 200 delicious, easy-to-prepare dishes, including:
- Fresh Basil and Kalamata Hummus
- Elegant Beef Tenderloin
- Tilapia Tacos with Fresh Salsa
- Garlic Chicken Fillets in Balsamic Vinegar
- Peppery Beef with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Thai Coconut Curry with Vegetables
- Sweet Potatoes in Creamy Cinnamon Sauce
- Pumpkin-Pie Coffeecake
- Streusel-Topped Blueberry Bars
- Key Lime Tart with Tropical Fruit
The perfect companion for today’s healthy cook, this indispensable cookbook will help you put delicious food on the table and make the best choices for your heart’s health.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!|
to rate this product